The Konftel 55Wx provides UC with no restrictions; versatile and integrated communication whatever your tool of choice. The conference unit connects direct to Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber or Avaya Communicator on your PC.
The Konftel 55Wx is an easy-to-use and compact speaker phone with the patented OmniSound® audio technology. HD audio produces crystal-clear and more natural-sounding speech than the sound you get with conventional phone calls. All the nuances come through, making conversation more fluid. This also applies when the conference unit is connected wirelessly via Bluetooth.
The Konftel 55Wx provides UC with no restrictions; versatile and integrated communication whatever your tool of choice. The conference unit connects direct to Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber or Avaya Communicator on your PC. The smart feature layer in the 55 series software makes call functions in the UC client available on the touch screen.
But that’s not all. The Konftel 55Wx has been designed to serve as the hub of your communications. In addition to PCs, it also connects to mobile phones, tablets and desktop phones.
VoIP calls can be bridged with calls via a desktop or mobile phone, and switching and combining connections is simple using the screen’s smart user interface that only displays the current connections. Just make a call to start your meeting!
The Konftel 55Wx is equally well suited to the desktop, home office or conference room. Using expansion microphones, larger conference calls with up to 20 participants can also be catered for.
- Konftel 55
- Electrical cable
- AC adapter
Features & Specifications:
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, 360˚
- Reception range: up to 12 people (30 m2/320 sq ft)
- Frequency range: 100–24000 Hz
- Volume: 90 dB SPL 0.5 m
- Size: Width 222 mm, depth 206 mm, height 68 mm
- Display screen: Colour LCD, 240×320 px
- Two-year warranty
- USB: Mini B connector
- Mobile: Ask our sales staff for compatible cable
- Deskphone: For connection to Desk phone use Konftel Deskphone adapter
- Headset: 3.5 mm phone plug or Bluetooth headset
- Bluetooth: v 3.0 supporting Bluetooth profiles A2DP, AVRCP v1.5, HFP v1.6 and HSP. NFC for easy pairing.