Plantronics HW111N USB Headset provides the strong audio performance, comfort, and durability of the Entera USB headset makes it ideal for enterprises transitioning to Unified Communications. This corded headset designed for enterprises planning Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007 deployments across a large number of employees. This device supports wideband telephony for high-fidelity sound and comes with a flexible boom and noise-canceling microphone for improved transmissions in noisy offices.
The over-the-head Entera is worn in monaural (single earpiece) style and features generously padded ear cushions for optimal comfort during long conference calls. The Entera USB offers the incomparable service and support you would expect from the world’s premier headset supplier.
- Plug-and-play solution optimized for Microsoft® Office Communicator 2007
- Compatibility with wideband telephony serves enterprises adopting Unified Communications or VoIP
- Wideband audio for natural-sounding voice transmissions
- Wideband audio for sharpened speech clarity
- Supports wider bandwidth for clearer conversations across the VoIP network
- Wideband audio improves speech clarity and decreases errors, repeats, and listener fatigue
- Receives and transmits using the clarity of wideband telephony
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background sound
- Noise-canceling microphone sharpens voice transmission in busy office environments
- Converse easily with co-workers while wearing the headset (monaural design)
- Single earpiece model that can be worn on either ear
- Adjustable boom angle, capsule angle (front-to-back and up-and-down), and microphone-to-mouth distance
- Backed by Plantronics’ world-class reputation for service and support