The Plantronics Savi W430 Wireless Headset System (Standard) uses a USB DECT dongle connected to your PC to transmit and receive wireless audio from the W430 wireless, over-the-ear monaural earpiece with attached boom microphone. The noise-canceling boom mic filters out background noise and uses Digital Signal Processing technology to promote transparent voice clarity. The Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telephony (DECT) technology affords lucid audio, less interference and an impressive wireless transmission range up to 300 ft.
The advanced wideband can reach 6800 Hz and uses CAT-iq technology to improve call clarity. Plantronic’s SoundGuard technology protects against audio above 118 dBA and the USB dongle has 180° articulation for compact storage and flexible positioning. The battery facilitates up to six hours of continuous talk time and the convenient on-ear controls let you manage calls from anywhere in the office. Built for all-day comfort and designed with an inconspicuous over-the-ear style, the Savi W430 combines form and function to provide you with hours of unburdened, stylish communication.
• Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telephony (DECT) technology provides better audio, range, and eliminates WiFi network interference
• Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology affords high-definition voice quality
• Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology promotes outstanding voice clarity
• With supported softphones, headset call controls include remote call answer/end, volume up/down and mute
• Adaptive battery facilitates up to 6 hours of continuous talk time
• Wireless frequency range lets you stray up to 300 ft without losing your connection
• SoundGuard technology protects your hearing against sound levels and spikes above 118 dBA
• USB DECT dongle has 180° articulation for optimal positioning and storage
• Easy on & off with a discreet, over-the-ear wearing style makes the Savi 430 great for the office
• Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
• Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Skype & more
• Backed by Plantronics global service and support