The Polycom CX5500 Unified Conference Station delivers a unique HD voice and video collaboration experience in Microsoft Lync environments.
The CX5500 provides remote participants with 1080p HD active-speaker video that automatically tracks the flow of conversation. It also adds a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the conference room. Meetings are more productive and participants are clearly heard with Polycom’s legendary HD Voice technology, now featuring a dynamic audio range of 160Hz to 22,000Hz. The CX5500 can also be used to place voice-only calls as an IP conference phone.
- Reduce training costs with simple USB plug-and-play functionality that requires little or no training.
- Users connect a USB cable to their laptop and use the Lync client they already know—no remote required.
- Lower support costs and realize a better ROI with increased room usage for collaboration.
- No need to provision a second conference phone in the room—the CX5500 also doubles as an IP conference phone when not used for Lync video calls.
- 360° HD1080p USB camera with active speaker detection
- Active speaker and panoramic video stream output
- 6m (20 foot) microphone pickup range
- 160 Hz – 22kHz audio processing
- SIP conference phone operation through Lync or an IP PBX
- Optimized for use with Microsoft Lync 2013 and Lync Room Systems Backward compatible with Lync 2010 (720p)
- Optional extension microphones are available.