A powerful entry-level Business Media phone for today’s cubicle workers and improving communication in the workplace.
These powerful 6-line entry-level Business Media Phones are for today’s cubicle workers that handle a low to moderate volume of calls and need crystal clear communications.
Give your cubicle worker the best experience with this high quality UC Business Media Phone. Designed for a broad range of environments for small and medium businesses.
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity and voice solutions of Polycom HD Voice
- Improve productivity for cubicle worker’s and call center operators through an intuitive easy to use user interface
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 300 series simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 300 series business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform on your desktop phones
- Easy to integrate with third- party web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards based, open APIs
Technical Specification Share
- Backlit grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104)
- 6 line or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX 310)
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4-way navigation cluster with center “select” key
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules)
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability (order “Skype for Business Edition” codes ending in “-019”)