The Snom C520 is a modern and cost-effective conferencing solution for enterprises of any scale.
Thanks to advanced DECT and Bluetooth technology, the C520 is the perfect device for team conferencing and offers three cutting-edge microphones. The first of these is built into the high-performance full-duplex speaker in the main base station with two further wireless DECT microphones that can be freely placed or carried in the room as required.
The C520 microphones use dynamic noise reduction and adaptive feedback control to provide crystal clear HD audio transmission, even in crowded or spacious rooms. The microphones synchronize with the base station in real-time according to their location. This technology allows the user freedom of movement without even having to raise their voice – regardless of meeting room size.
Connectivity is now one of the most important factors for effective collaboration. This is why the C520 features a versatile Bluetooth interface allowing smartphones or DECT phones to be easily paired and used.
To extend the C520 conference system across even larger areas, simply couple wireless C52 loudspeaker units to the base unit and the range of the loudspeakers and microphones will be increased greatly.
Snom HD Voice transmits sound via high-quality speakers while the inbuilt microphone provides crystal clear voice quality.
Supports up to 3 SIP identities with simultaneous call management. Bluetooth and DECT technology also allow compatible devices as well as smartphones to be connected.
Snom HD Voice
G.722 wideband codec for crystal clear HD quality calls.
Up to 70 hours of standby time
The built in batteries on the wireless microphones can run continuously for up to 12 hours without recharging or up to 70 hours in standby mode.
With its modern and sleek design, the C520 fits seamlessly into your working day. Two detachable DECT microphones can be positioned freely or carried in the room as required to ensure the best sound and voice quality. Built-in charging stations with magnetic bays directly on the base station mean both microphones are always charged and ready for use in the next meeting. The conference phone also features automatic volume control and digital noise reduction so that all call participants can be understood in best sound quality.
The Snom C520 grows to meet your demands: Even the largest conference rooms can be connected to the base station with the addition of up to three C52 wireless speaker units for a significant increase in range.
Snom has been developing high-quality VoIP phones for 20 years to meet the expected standards of products bearing the “made in Germany” stamp. Our strengths are well-established stable systems, attention to detail and solutions that are elegant, practical and good value.
- Two detachable DECT wireless microphones with a range of up to 50 metres
- Full-duplex hands-free talking
- Wideband audio transmission
- Bluetooth connectivity for two devices, such as a mobile phone or a headset
- Mute function on the telephone and microphones
- Multi-coloured LEDs to indicate the status
- Perfect for home-offices, small companies and multi-room conference calls
- Can be expanded with up to three C52-SP (1) wireless hands-free units
- 3 SIP identities/accounts
- Call lists for dialled, received and missed calls with 200 entries
- Local directory with 200 entries
- Multiple language support
- DTMF in-band / out-of-band and SIP-INFO
- Interoperable with all major IP PBX platforms
- Speed dialling
- Local dial plan
- Call waiting
- Call blocking (automatic denial)
- Call transfer
- Call forwarding synchronised with the server, do not disturb mode (DND)
- CLIP, CLIR
- Conference calling with three participants
- Configuration via web interface
- Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- Regular or weekly settings synchronisation
- DHCP Options 66, 159, 160
- Snom secure redirection service
- Password-protected configuration files
- SIP (RFC3261)
- DHCP, (S)NTP
- HTTP / HTTPS / TFTP
- LDAP (server-based directory)
- XSI (server-based directory)
- G.711 A-law, µ-law
- G.722 (wideband)
- Echo suppression
- CNG (Comfort Noise Generator)
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Graphical backlit display (158 x 57 pixels)
- Localization (language, time zone, dial tone)
- 3 context-sensitive keys
- LED status lights (call, mute, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Microphone: mute function on telephone or microphones
- Volume key
- 4-way navigation key, Ok key and Cancel key
- Menu-driven user interface
- 802.1X authentication (with automatic provisioning)
- Transport layer security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP
- Password-protected web interface and administration
- VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Dimensions (approx.):
- 269 x 282 x 59 mm (HxLxW)
- Weight (approx.): device 1.5 kg
- Input voltage: 12 V DC (SELV)
- Ethernet port: 10/100 MB
- Power supply: PoE or power adapter included
- Class 3 PoE
- Bluetooth connectivity for two external devices
- Bluetooth protocol:
- HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Environmental conditions:
- Ambient temperature: from -5°C to 45°C
- Storage temperature: from -5°C to 60°C
- Humidity: up to 95% (non-condensing)
- Included in delivery:
- Conference-call device
- 2 wireless DECT microphones with batteries
- Power adapter
- 2 Ethernet cables
- Quick installation guide
- Colour: black
- Warranty: 2 years
- Part number: 00004356
- CE mark
- Safety IEC 60950